Are you a business savvy student wanting to learn more about the Singapore market? Excited about the opportunities that Singapore offers? Are you interested in the food & beverage businesses of Aotearoa?
Did you answer Yes to any or all of these? Then our Tertiary Market Immersion Programme (TMIP) may be for you!
In 2021, the SEA CAPE TMIP programme will run from 3-9 July 2021. Participants in the programme will have the opportunity to travel to Wellington, Nelson and Christchurch, learn from businesses and research centres already active in Singapore and help identify new opportunities for organisations ready to engage.
Why should you apply?
- You'll broaden your understanding of and engagement with Singapore
- You'll learn about business environments and opportunities in the region
- You'll be introduced to Singapore's diverse social, cultural and political dimensions and their influence on business engagement in the region
- You’ll learn about the Singapore market from the varied perspectives of businesses and government agencies in New Zealand and Singapore
- You'll work in teams, guided by academic and industry mentors, to develop a relevant business strategy.
How could this programme impact you?
You will have the opportunity to create relationships with some of New Zealand’s most innovative Food & Beverage organisations, build your knowledge of a thriving international market and establish a strong network of likeminded peers, with the potential to secure an internship with one of the many exciting businesses involved.
Read what our alumni had to say about their experience in past programmes here.
Industry leading organisations involved
We’re excited to offer participating students the opportunity to meet with, learn from and build networks with some of Aotearoa's leading high value F&B businesses & research centres, including;
- Ag Innovate NZ
- Cawthron Institute
- Future Food Aotearoa
- Kohā Organics / Pine Pollen New Zealand
- Leaft Foods
- LILO Desserts
- Nutrient Rescue
- Pic's Peanut Butter
- Plant & Food Research
- Sustainable Foods Limited
- The CGP Lab
- Wakatu Incorporation
- Zestt Wellness
With more to be announced soon!
SEA CAPE will meet all your expenses, including:
- Accommodation and meals
Who can apply?
You must be:
- a NZ citizen or permanent resident
- aged 18 or over
- enrolled at a New Zealand tertiary institution and have completed at least one year of study by the time the programme commences
There are only 20 spots available so be quick!
Applications are now closed
*Please read the application guidelines before applying*