Sixteen students from universities around the country have been selected to take part in our Tertiary Market Immersion programme in January 2020.
Travelling to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, the students will work in groups, guided by academic mentors, to develop a business pitch aimed at New Zealand businesses and entrepreneurs looking to engage with the region.
During the programme, students visit global, local and New Zealand businesses while preparing to present their pitch in front of a panel of judges and their peers at the end of the programme. After returning to New Zealand, each group is tasked with presenting their idea in the form of a business report.
Congratulations to all the students selected - we look forward to sharing your learnings and experience.
The 2020 Tertiary Market Immersion Programme students are:
- Abbey Smith, Massey University
- Hannah Jang, University of Auckland
- Monique Neal, Massey University
- Zach Withers, University of Auckland
- Adam Hitchiner, Victoria University of Wellington
- Garth Tunnicliffe, University of Waikato
- Khorshed Tarapore, University of Auckland
- Maisy Bentley, Victoria University of Wellington
- Anahita Piri, University of Canterbury
- Diana Tran, University of Otago
- Irmine Kabimbi Ngoy, Auckland University of Technology
- Xavier English, University of Otago
- Angus Syme, University of Otago
- Imogen Graham, Wellington Institute of Technology
- Magdeline Huang, University of Otago
- Karan Kalsi, University of Auckland