We are very pleased to announce that 16 students have been selected from across New Zealand tertiary institutions to participate in our Tertiary Market Immersion Programme in January 2019.
Travelling to Vietnam, Thailand, and Singapore, the students will work in groups, guided by academic mentors, to develop recommendations to the New Zealand Inc network on which market has the most potential for New Zealanders looking to do business in Southeast Asia. Each group will focus on a different area including e-commerce, food and beverage, small to medium enterprise innovation and social enterprise. The students will present their recommendations at the end of the Programme in Singapore.
The students will also visit global, local and New Zealand businesses operating in these countries and connect with the New Zealand Inc agencies in-country.
Congratulations to all the students selected - we look forward to sharing your learnings and experience.
The 2019 Tertiary Market Immersion Programme students are:
- Kathlynn Lee, University of Auckland
- Nina Santos, University of Auckland
- Daniel Lee, University of Auckland
- Matthew Brunt, University of Auckland
- Emma Kerr, University of Auckland
- Erin Bowers, Auckland University of Technology
- Kajol Thanki, University of Waikato
- William Robertson, Massey University
- Naomi Pepah, Massey University
- Laurence Ingle, Victoria University of Wellington
- Iona Sammons, Victoria University of Wellington
- Alexis Allen, Victoria University of Wellington
- Walter Todd, Victoria University of Wellington
- Charlotte Keir, University of Canterbury
- Ella Boyd, University of Otago
- Zoe Hunt, Otago Polytechnic
Look out for further updates during January 2019!