Applications now closed. Sign up to our mailing list to receive information on future dates.
Do you want to strengthen your knowledge about doing business in and with Southeast Asia?
The Southeast Asia Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence (SEA CAPE) is offering the Tertiary Market Readiness Programme (TMRP) to a select number of students across New Zealand.
The TMRP is a free, half-day workshop, offered online through zoom. In this workshop, you will learn how to assess the business environment in Southeast Asia and how these markets differ from the New Zealand context. The workshop also looks at customer and consumer demographics and expectations. The TMRP also gives you the unique opportunity to tap into the expert knowledge of international business experts and industry professionals.
Benefits of TMRP:
- Extend your current knowledge through online workshops delivered by market experts.
- Gain culture-specific insights into current or potential overseas market(s) in Southeast Asia.
- Network with other students and market experts participating in the programme.
- Connect with the SEA CAPE (as alumni) and build further networks.
- Receive an digital badge upon completion
Criteria for acceptance:
- currently be enrolled at a New Zealand tertiary institute
- have an interest or experience of Southeast Asia and business
Prior to completing the form below, applicants are asked to have the following prepared so that they can be attached when prompted on the form below:
a) Create a two-minute YouTube video, in which you tell us:
i. Why you are interested in Southeast Asia
ii. Why you should be selected to attend TMRP
Submit your video to YouTube (you’ll need to create a channel if you don’t already have one)
1. Label the file using your full name
2. Follow the YouTube instructions for uploading a video
3. Copy video link to add to the form where prompted below
Privacy settings: Please be sure to change your privacy settings to 'Unlisted' prior to uploading your video
b) Please also attach your full academic transcript
If you have any questions regarding the application process please send us an email here