Event name: Singapore & Malaysia Market Readiness Programme
Date: 24th of June 2021
Time: 8.30 am - 12 noon
Location: EMA Business Hub, 145 Khyber Pass Rd, Grafton
Registration open soon
This interactive workshop provides relevant insights for New Zealand businesses looking to engage with or already doing business in Singapore and Malaysia. Discover more about the exciting markets of Malaysia and Singapore and how they can serve as a hub for New Zealand businesses in Southeast Asia.
The session's topics cover the macro and business environments in Singapore and Malaysia, key aspects of the cultures in business, consumer behaviour, how to identify opportunities, and market entry strategies. Participants can tap into the expert knowledge provided by academics and learn about opportunities and challenges of doing business in Malaysia and Singapore. During the workshop, participants will have the opportunity to share, exchange ideas, and network with other individuals and businesses participating in the workshop.
This workshop is suitable for:
- SMEs exploring the exporting opportunities in SEA
- SMEs starting their exporting journey
- SMEs currently exporting internationally to other regions or SEA
- "The most useful aspect of the workshop is the input from other participants who have experience in exporting to these countries already"
- "Great to get background information on the markets, channels and real life examples of products in market"
- "The content was very relevant to our business. I found the diverse/different business protocols and culture conversations very interesting"